Forum Posting - Spam users

Come here for news related to the fourms
Forum_Admin
Site Admin

Forum Posting - Spam users

Postby Forum_Admin » Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:14 am

So everyone is aware, if I see users creating accounts and posting gibberish comments or totally unrelated comments in threads that are obviously SPAM, I will delete the user from the board. I have seen several of these posts since starting this forum and have had numerous accounts setup in various stages.

This morning (Mar 2, 2016) I just purged about 20 "Users" that were create last night. Some had completely registered some had not. Some used bad email addresses so couldn't complete. Some had posted. I don't know how to prevent this from happening without making the forums an entry by permission only which I do not want to do. I'm hoping with time the children doing this will tire of it and move on.

Most of the bad accounts have been centered around a certain part of the world so with all that said, If you are a legitimate new registrant and within the first day or so you account was deleted, I apologize. Please contact me via the link at the bottom and I'll know you are legitimate. Then when you re-create your account I will not delete it.

Again, I apologize if I deleted any legitimate accounts in the attempt to purge the bad apples.

Rick

Return to “Forum Announcements”